The Hindu Marriage Act provides for the conditions of a marriage where under the bridegroom should be the age of 21 years and bride of 18 years, they both should not be within the degree of prohibited relationship. You can do your work successfully in short span of time with the help of our marriage centre.
The documents required for registering a marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act. are as follows:
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate) Minimum age of both parties is 21 years at the time of registration under the Special Marriage Act.
- Residence Proof: (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).
- Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport,3 Passport size photo (one of these).
- Affidavit by both the parties stating place and date of marriage, date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality.
- Passport size photographs of both the parties and one marriage photograph.