Call (08744868697) Court Marriage Certificate and Marriage Registration or Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate and Registration. Place an Immediate enquiry: 08744868697 or SMS us for fast enquiry.

Court Marriage and arya samaj marriage registration

Love marriage - we are on WhatsApp
Planning to register your marriage ?

If you are planning to register your marriage before marriage registrar in concerned court, it is good move and very much beneficial for you in applying visa to go out of country or applying a home loan or any other kind of loan jointly. Any marriage which has already been solemnized can be registered either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable in cases where both husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have converted into any of these religions. Where either of the husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs, the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.

  1. Registration of Marriages which have already been solemnized.

  2. Solemnization of Marriage under Special Marriage Act

  3. Degree of Prohibited relationship as per the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955

  4. Degrees of Prohibited relationship as per the Special Marriage Act, 1954

  5. The First Schedule [Degree of Prohibited Relationship]




What documents are necessary to register your marriage ?

The following documents are very much necessary to register a marriage before marriage registrar in concerned court :- 

  1. Passport Size Photographs - four each of Marrying Persons.
  2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
  3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
  4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
  5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
  6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address - Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
  7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major) with address and Photo ID Proof.


  Home | About Us | Services | Court Marriage | Apply Online | Contact Us
Copyright 2011-2013 Arya Samaj Court Marriage. All Rights Reserved.